BREWING ESSIAC TEA
HERE'S A GREAT TIP FOR BETTER FLAVOR - ADD CINAMMON WHILE BREWING!!!
Brewing a 2-week supply - This will prepare 1 Gallon of tea.
1. Bring 132 oz. (1 gallon plus 6 oz. to account for evaporation) of spring water or distilled water to a boil in a stainless steel pan and reduce to a simmer.
2. Add 4 oz. of the essiac herbs. Add tea slowley to avoid boil over. I found using a kitchen whisk works best for mixing in the powdered tea.
3. Lower heat down to medium and let simmer for 10 minutes while stirring occasionally. Keep covered with just a bit of air exposed to reduce evaporation or boil over. It will boil over if left unattended !!!
4. Turn the heat off, cover the pan completely, and leave the mixture sitting at room temperature over night.
5. The following day, funnel it into a clean glass container. Try to avoid using plastic. Refrigerate immediately. Essiac is a natural product and has no preservatives. You can leave the herb particles in the tea--No need to strain them. These herbs are powdered so you don't have to strain them out. The herbs will increase the purpose of the treatment. You may strain them if you want.
The tea will stay good for about 2-3 weeks in your refrigerator. When taking your dose, shake the container well before pouring your dosages to disperse the herbs throughout the tea.
If you find it difficult to drink essiac straight, so you can mix it with fruit or vegetable juice. I know people that will put 3oz of tea in a full glass of water and drink it down. You may also use a natural sweeter like Stevia to sweeten the mixture.
Important: Essiac Tea should be taken on an empty stomach. Avoid eating two hours before and one hour after taking your essiac. Avoid skipping your essiac dose. Like any treatment, you must be consistent with your dosages for optimum results.
Call Us - (978) 973-1951
“To keep the body in good health is a duty, otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.” Buddha.